Tuesday, December 18, 2007

History 297D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was just up in Northampton, MA a few weeks ago to see my friend's band, NBFB, open for one of the few bands that get me dancing, the New Deal. It was funny to be the older kids at the show as I honestly felt taller than everyone else. It's not that I was better than the young-uns, it was just that I felt old.

In related news UMASS just announced they have a class on the Greatful Dead: History 297D -How Does the Song Go? The Grateful Dead as a Window into American Culture. Good ol ZooMass, keeping the dream alive. I can't wait till there's a college class on my exploits: Theology 36C- Do You Know Who I Used To Be?


{bernard}

2 comments:

Steve said...

Is that the ghost of your former self leaving the body? Love the RT duds.

vivek said...

now i know why rockaway township was never a legit soccer contender.